Saturday, 10 November 2012

Creativity can earn too...

Hii everyone... This is a new blog posted by me. I am trying to tell you that creativity can never be banned in any thing or at any cost, anywhere in the world... This is a blog of works done in my firm - Digital Creations.. I like to explore new extents of creativity. So here I am posting an article on Diya Painting and Decorating...
      See. This is very simple technique. Take some raw diyas of different shapes and styles. Take acrylic colours. Look into your mind for exploring the creativity.. Then paint the raw diyas in different color schemes. They should be painted twice for best results. It takes 15-20 minutes to dry completely. Then take Varnish (wood polish) and polish the diyas. Let them dry in sunlight for an hour or two.. It looks shining after the polish is completely dry. And leaves behind a plastic effect. 
      Lastly, take some small size mirrors of round, triangle shape. Fix these mirrors on the diyas with fevikwik or fevibond. Let them dry for 5 minutes. Then unleash your creativity to decorate the diyas in some other ways... This is a small and less expensive technique. After this, you can keep these diyas for sale near your neighbourhood or gift it to your loved ones...
This it it for now. I'll keep updating more n more ideas for you.. - Raajeev.

No comments:

Post a Comment